In pursuit of achieving and delivering world-class veterinary pet care with passion and commitment leading change to “raise the bar” for Sri Lanka’s veterinary profession.
- We will offer state-of-the art facilities for diagnosis, treatment and surgical procedures
- We will treat our customers and their pets with utmost compassion and empathy
- We will promote responsible pet ownership and encourage the standards of animal welfare by educating our clientele using a variety of media
- We will achieve our vision by providing the best training and development to our staff
- As a prominent stakeholder in the veterinary fraternity, we will stimulate and create high quality continuing education opportunities for veterinarians.
- We will provide a variety of services to ensure the best overall care for pets.
- We will attract, train and develop the best practitioners and support staff.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to raise the bar in vet care
- Empowerment: Our staff will be empowered to make responsible decisions at every level of the organization, ensuring that we are efficient, more competitive and highly responsive to our customers and our patients
- Compassion: Compassion and empathy will colour our every action
- Integrity: Transparency, sincerity and honesty will be our building blocks
- Teamwork: “For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and strength of the wolf is the pack.” – Rudyard Kipling
- Recruitment: We will attract and retain the best veterinary practitioners in the country and ensure that all Pet Vet employees will have a fundamental love of animals
Pet Vet Clinic was the first to establish a multi-doctor veterinary practice in Sri Lanka. The founders shared a common goal: to create a veterinary practice that combined the intense knowledge-based environment of academia with the dynamism & adaptability of private sector organizations.
The result is a veterinary practice that continues to raise the standards of animal health care. With a staff of 30 animal loving professionals, Pet Vet Clinic has added a wide array of services – such as an in-house laboratory and pharmacy – as well as auxiliary facilities such as obedience training, grooming and international pet transportation.
Today, Pet Vet Clinic serves over 5000 regular clients and their pets – whether four-legged, furry or feathered.
“Our unique multi doctor model allows clients to benefit from the varied expertise and interests of our talented veterinary team. Daily care discussions ensure a consultative approach providing both broad and in depth response to clinical cases.
It gives clients and patients the opportunity to seek 24 hours care 7 days per week, including all holdings. Clients and their pets can choose from a variety of personalities and styles.
All the benefits are consolidated through detailed record keeping combined with constant and close communication between doctors through daily discussion sessions. (Where the clinic is temporarily closed except for emergencies)
These are the core principals upon which we have built our practice and our team. If these beliefs are important to you, come and meet our team and our practice.